Tuesday, October 4, 2011

hoo am I?


Who am I?
here are just a few little questions and answered about myself

1. Do you sleep with the tv or music on?
I grew up basically going to sleep with the TV on but now that I've been in Chile and I've not had a TV I've been going to sleep with just music on
I've really been trying to get away from watching TV at night
I used to not be able to fall asleep with out it on but now that im older im a lot better 

2. What is your favorite technology device that you own?
I really super love my iTouch 
I take it everywhere  and you can take such fun pictures with it 
I just upgraded mine about a month ago from the first generation to the newest one
I'm definitely a mac girl
even thought the only thing apple I own is a ipod

3. Do you shop the ads for groceries?
I've lived in the dorms for most of the past 3 years 

groceries
so I didn't have to worry about getting groceries
but the one semester that I loved in an apartment I never shopped the adds
I think i went grocery shopping twice in a 5 month span and spent around 50 dollars each time
but last semester Kelsey and I would coupon every Sunday and then go and find the deals
It was so much fun 
when i get back in January im definitely going to be hitting up the sales 

4. What are you favorite pair of shoes?
my chacos
I flippin love these sandals
you can wear them with anything at least I do
in the summer time they're basically all i wear!!

5. Have you done any fun fall activities yet?

sadly no 
I'm missing fall all together 
it really breaks my heart to think about it
fall is my favorite season and time of the year and 
I can't believe that I have to miss it and wait a whole year for another one!!

these are just a few fun questions for this week!
Im linking up with Night Owl Crafting for the first time this week 
so hop on over and see what its all about!!

Im heading off on a fun adventure tomorrow 
so i will be taking a little break from blogging the next few days
hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend!!

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever"
Isaiah 40:8


NightOwlCrafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...