Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Recycle & Reuse

I've never been much into recycling 
not because I don't want to 
but because it has never been real accessible to me
there isn't really any places to take the stuff close by 
so its really difficult to get stuff recycled
but one thing I've noticed here is how much they reuse and recycle things here
There are recycling bins out on the streets for glass and plastics
the thing that I've noticed most is soda bottles
they have reusable ones
You can buy a bottle at the store that when your finished  you return it back
and they send if back to the company and its cleaned and reused
I think this is a really awesome concept.
they cost is cheaper than if you want to buy the non reusable bottles
I don't see why they don't try this in the States
I know I would buy them
 you may not save a whole lot of money really do this but 
there will be less plastic in the environment
so that would be the plus side of it 
just a little thought to think about the next time you at the store 
would you buy the reusable bottles?



post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...