Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Randomness

I had a pretty lowkey weekend sorta

{a}
friday we went on an excursion to Ruca Mapuche site
it was pretty interesting not much to it
but we did get to try some food that they ate
they were pretty bland but not bad
I love the sopapillas they made





{b} 
Saturday we went to Isla Negra
its home to a famous Chilian poet
his house has some pretty weird stuff in it
I really wish I could have taken pictures but they wouldn't let us
the views from his house were GORGEOUS


 


 {c} 
Sunday was my favorite day of all
well frist I was woken up early by a smally little 4.9 eathquake
I really didn't think it was real untill Monica said something about it that evening
anyways I slept in till 12:30
it was so so nice to finally do that 
and then I remained in the bed for the rest of the day 
and watched Grey's Anatomy re-runs
I literally didn't up except for meals
I was just what the doctor ordered!!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...