Monday, October 3, 2011

just a little walk..

yesterday I went on a little walk through a part of Vina I had not yet been to
it was beautiful!
there was bright flowers blooming everywhere 
a little garden nook
and children running around playing
at one point during my walk I came upon this view
I stopped for a little while and just sat there on the stone wall
I just took in the beauty of the ocean and cool breeze blowing off it
Its moments like this in my life when I think about God
Its views like this that remind me of Gods perfectness 
like my God created these oceans 
I think I tend to take for granted my relationship with Christ
If I get to busy I push it to the side and pretend like ill get to it later 
but its moments like this that leave me longing 
to know my God on a much deeper leave
it leaves me thinking about what it will be like when I stand before Him
will he be proud of me?
will I hear the word "well done my good and perfect servant"?
It scares me to think that I may not being doing enough for the kingdom
I am constantly thinking about my work for God
and I where  God wants me to be right now?
was it in Gods plan for  me to come to study in Chile? or was it mine?
theses are questions that are always in the front of my mind
I feel like Im meant to be here in Chile 
when I see faces like this little cutie
I know that I am where I need to be
I may not be motivated going and spending time loving on these children every week
I might be tired or just plane lazy
but I know that they need it 
there so desperate for love it kills me  
I want to pack them all up and bring them right on home with me 
but that's just not possible right now
but seriously think about adoption 
its such a beautiful thing 
I know im still really young and niave in saying this
 but spending time at the orphanage here 
has really grabbed at my heart
I know that one day I'll be back, maybe not at this specific place
but I'll be back to take a precious angel out of the orphanage and home with my family

Its exciting and scary knowing that there is a God that loves us
a God that has such a perfect and wonderful plan for our lives
one that we could never even dream of
He knows our every being 
and I love that
I have a father in heaven that loves me 
He longs for my life 
this verse is my everyday reminder of that
"for I know the plans I have you, "declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"
Jeremiah 29:11
He promises us this all throughout the bible 
all we have to do is trust Him 
and give our lives to Him


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...