Thursday, October 20, 2011

Little Update

As you may notice I'v got a whole new design going on
I've been working really hard the past day or two to totally revamp the whole blog
starting the the new name
I've had the name for a while but I was waiting till I got home to change
but I decided to go ahead and do it now because I had some time to work on it
Its still a work in progress 
maybe one day I will actually be done working on it

other than working on my blog 
Iv'e not been up to much the past few days
just laying around resting and eating pastries
but today I ventured out and went to the hotel where my friends family is staying and swam
It has been pretty warm most of the week but today for some reason it got cold again
so jumping in that outdoor pool was really hard 
but I sucked it up and did it 
tomorrow were off to a national park for a nice day of hiking!!
hope everyone had a wonderful Thursday!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...