Monday, October 24, 2011

Just a Little Monday



{a}
Pringles Chips 
were my best friend this weekend
Im not proud to admit I ate a whole can in one night
in my defense the cans are smaller here 
and I drank a giant bottle of water with it
if that makes it sound any better



{b}
a piece of chocolate cake can cure anything
who doesn't enjoy biting into a rich moist piece of chocolate cake
if you don't then I have no word to describe the hurt I feel for you


{c}
my favoite thing right now is 
Needtobreaths new cd
favorite song from it is 
Learn to Love
have a listen




{d}
less than 50 days left to 
explore 
travel
learn 
and 
have fun 
here in Chile
(tears)


{e}
challenge for the week is the same as last weeks
"Do everything without complaining and arguing"
Philippians 2:14



Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...