Thursday, February 23, 2012

WOW

WHAT A WEEK
my life has been absolutely crazy 
I feel like I never have time to breath or relax 
but finally after 2 weeks full of test I can finally sit for at least one night 
with out having to think about studying or anything that comes along with that.

my mom came into town on Wednesday and she has just had to sit around 
(well she didn't really sit she cleaned A LOT)
so tonight I finally got to just hang out with her 
we went to a movie theater here called Cinnabar and it was so neat
its has a full menu and you can order real food while you watch
we got chicken fingers and then some chips and salsa
its defiantly a place i will go back to because get this the tickets are cheaper 
than any of the other places around here

I've started attending a new church here in Charleston called
The Church at Cane Bay
and i absolutely love it!
they are such a Christ minded and mission focused church
that has been so welcoming and inviting to me these past couple weeks
if your in the Charleston area and want a wonderful church to go to
the you should definitely check it out!

moms here till Saturday so until then 
we will be enjoying running around town here!!
hope everyone has a wonderful Friday/weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Aww moms are the best! And your movie trip sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...