Monday, February 13, 2012

Life as of Monday

{a}
this week marks the first of man tests
from here on out I will have at least one test a week until school gets out
I don't know if I am prepared for this
but i am going to take it head on and do my best
(hopefully A's)
I am not a test lover, In fact I loath them
so this whole test every week thing is going to kill me
over the past few years I've learned how i study best 
and from that I've made tow rules for my self 
{1} study in silence 
(the car is my Favorite place to study)
{2} no studying past midnight
I've discovered if I stay up past then trying to cram and study
I do not do well at all. so now I will put everything down no matter how much
I have left to do and get a good nights rest

{b}
this past weekend my fabulous roommate hosted a womens conference at CSU
the theme was 
Charis
which means Grace in Greek
the  main speaker we had was Nicole Bromley
she has such a powerful message about finding your voice
from sexual abuse
there were two different break outs and an activity
I went to two wonderful breakouts
one was about finding Sisterhood amongst believers  
the second one was Lies Women Believer
they were both great!
I went to a couponing activity
now that was something fun I left ready to go out and be an 
extreme cuponer 

{c} 
hope everyone has a blessed week 
and has a wonderful valentines day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. That conference sounds wonderful!

    And you're so right about getting sleep. We learned in psychology that sleep helps you remember what you've studied. It's part of the processing process!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...