Thursday, February 2, 2012

SUYL

this is something really weird for me 
not something I would normally do but
I figured why not  just branch out and see what happens
so today I'm Linking up with Kelly and Kelly's Korner
she is hosting a little thing called Show Us Your Life today
so here is a little bit about me just for grins and giggles

So my name is Hannah Gaz
I'm 21 years old will be 22 in August
I live in Charleston SC
I am currently studying the Social Sciences at Charleston Southern University,
I will be graduating in December.
I am a Christian and I strive to live my life for Him everyday.
I love serving others and
I hope to one day be a social worker
and stand up for those who can't do that for themselves.
 I have a huge love of traveling 
I've been blessed to be able to travel the world the past few years
I am a horrible speller and I'm really bad a grammar
that's really all I can think of right now!!






2 comments:

  1. Reading this blessed me so much! I love seeing young people with a surrendered heart for Jesus. I have no doubt He is going to use you as His vessel in whatever path He has for you. What a blessing to be a social worker. good stuff.
    Oh, and I'm the world's worst speller! When my husband and I play Crainum with our girls and we play in pairs against them with their husband and fiancé and boyfriend (we have 3 daughters), we always smoke them except for the spelling part....that always bites us in the butt and we lose in the end. Every time. So disappointing. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah! My name is Brandie. I featured one of my good girlfriends on Kelly's blog. But cruising the list I spotted you ;). I have a handsome, single brother who also lives in charleston, originally from GSP, and thought I would give it a shot! Let me tell you a little bit about him, his name is Shane. He is 26, and a great Christian guy! He graduated from trident with a degree in engineering. He has a full-time job with a company in charleston. He loves to workout, and does crossfit thru the week. He also loves to surf, and do anything else adventurous! Please feel free to email me at brandiern@charter.net or him at zxshane81@yahoo.com if you are interested. Also, if you go to my blog at rejoicefuldeyoungdays.blogspot.com you can see pics of him. I didnt do a post about him but he is in a lot of my posts about family/holidays. It is so good to find girls who love the Lord! Hope you have a great weekend. Take care and God bless

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...