Sunday, February 5, 2012

A Crafty Time

I've been in my apartments for about a month now and I still 
have yet to finish decorating it.
So this weekend i decided to finally just tackle all the mess and
get all the stuff I wanted to decorate my room
I gave myself a budget of 40 dollars and I stayed pretty close to my budget.
After I take back all the canvases I don't need I will be about 10 dollars under.
I had 3 projects I wanted to do
make a window headboard,make a old looking sign,
and make some curtains.
So Saturday Kelsey and I set off
we started at the antique stores here in town but,
that was a big bust the antique stores here are way more expensive than I expected.
At home an old window is about 5 dollars and here they start at about 30 
so I had to re think what I wanted to do 
I remembered seeing some really cute wreaths on Pinterest 
so I decided to buy a frame and paint is and put a wreath in the middle of it.
So we headed to Michael's and got all the supplies that we needed
and headed home and started our craft night.
we had so much fun that night
after we crafted for a little bit we headed to the movies 
and saw Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close 
oh my what a phenomenal movie
my eyes didn't stay dry the second half of it
I would highly recommend it to anyone!!
I will have pictures up of everything once I get the finishing touches on everything!!
hope everyone had an amazing weekend 

and has a wonderful monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...