Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Rambles

{a}
My Monday started off a lot earlier than usual
I was up at 5 this morning
yep you read that correct 5 am
my missional community had our first event for Cane Bay Elementary
we hosted a teachers breakfast
it turned out really great and all the teachers were really thankful for it 
please excuse how rough i look it was early!
{b}
the best weekends are the ones that seem like their never going to end
well that's the kind of weekend I had
my mom got her last Wednesday and left Saturday
so we stayed busy from Thursday on
we tried new restaurants, watched a movie, and did a little shopping
I always love when she comes and visits!
{c}
this week brings more test and work
but on a brighter note m Civil War teacher pushed our test back
so i got to breath a sigh of relief in class today!
and were only 2 weeks away from spring break!!!!

hope every one has a great Monday!!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1 comment:

  1. 5:00am?!?! Oh my goodness, girl! Bless your heart! I am SO not a morning person!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...