Monday, February 6, 2012

Missing Mondays

the time I spent in Chile is so special to me
I find myself missing it all the time
I miss the people I met there, I miss the atmosphere,
I miss the culture, and so much more.
In my daily life here in Charleston I am reminded of that beautiful place constantly
In class I remember how cold or hot it was depending on the weather and I remember how the teacher hated to call on my because lets face it I struggle reading in any language.
When I'm driving around town I remember how I never had to drive because we walked everywhere, I remember how much I miss the little pastry shop that was right by my apartment and the little couple that ran the little convenience store next door, and I just plain miss city life.
I miss the relationships I formed.
I meet some pretty awesome people that I wish I still saw everyday!
Its been so hard to keep in touch because of our busy lives.
I miss Mondays after a weekend of traveling 
coming back and everyone telling about the adventures that got into the past weekend
I miss Monday ice cream runs
(Tawn and i did that a lot!!)
today I'm miss all the Mondays I spent on the other side of the equator


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog... just started following you :) hope you have a good monday!

    with love,
    meg

    follow me @ http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting Charleston next month!! You do live in a beautiful place for sure :)

    xo.Britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...