Thursday, December 1, 2011

Libby Lou

In the 8th grade a new girl moved to my school
we had a couple classes together
she seemed nice enough 
so struck up a conversation
well at least that's how I remember it
Lindsay seems to think that I was not so nice to her those first few days
I don't know where she get this from I was a perfect little angel back then!
but anyways we became fast friends in middle school
and all through out high school
we spent many weekends and school nights staying up laughing and doing just crazy things
One of my first memories I have with Lindsay is around Christmas time
I went over to her house and we took a bunch of pictures 
that became a normal for us!
we skipped school and went to the tanning bed many times,
She did my hair for home coming court
got airbursh T-shirts at the beach,
we spent our springs breaks in the mountains,
meet a crazy boy and then followed him to North Carolina for a Hardee's milk shake,
saw NYC together,
and spent hours upon hours shopping and talking.
She has always been such an encouragement in my life
She is one of those friends where we can go weeks without talking 
but get together and its like nothing ever changed.
She always has my back and supports me in everything I do!
I always know that I will have one person who will support me no matter what.
Lindsay truly knows my life 
she know my struggles and the hardships in it 
but she still love me regardless
She was the person I went to in high school when my life was literally falling apart
she was there for me
her family was there for me
they opened their home to me and comforted me when I need it most
and Ill never be able to thank them enough for that
Lindsay will always be my forever best friend 
no matter where we are in the world we know that were only a phone call away 


NYC 2006

Lindsay,
Thank you for always being that constant friend in my life that I can always count on
thank you for loving me 
thank you for always encouraging me and supporting me 
you are always that one that I know will be there for me
Thank you for bringing laughter to my life when I need it the most
I am so grateful that God brought me the best best friend 8 years ago 
Always know that Im always on your side
I pray for you and only want the best for you
Im so proud of who you are and all the amazing pictures you take
your going to be the next great photographer I know it!!
never give up on you dream!
I love you so much
Hannah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...