Thursday, December 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I've been back in the US for 4 days now
I been go go go non stop for the past 4 days
I've already been to Charleston and back 
and on Friday is my big Christmas party 
so today has been full of crafting and shopping

Being back in the US has been bitter sweet
there are random moments when I get extremely emotional
and really miss everything about Chile
but there has also been some sweet moments that I have had with all my wonderful friends
my time in Chile was unforgettable
those memories will go with me throughout the rest of my life
the friendships I made will always been so dear to my heart
(we already have trips planed to see each other)
I was so blessed to have been in Chile 
and I would encourage anyone who wants to study abroad
to go
its worth every penny!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...