Friday, December 2, 2011

Kels!!

I met Kelsey through Lindsey at Young Harris
they were roommates.
the 4 of us (Lindsey C, Lindsey S, Kelsey and I )
became fast friends
we did everything together 
and we all formed a friendship that is so special and only God given
Kelsey and I are a lot alike in so many ways
we have the same personality and style
its kinda funny how we actually get along
cause usually if you are so much like someone it doesn't really work
but somehow we still manage to be best friends
we've had so many fun memories
like our trip to NYC freshman year of college,
our spring break trips to South Carolina and Savannah,
we've tried to go to a Lady Gaga look a like party in downtown Charleston,
and spent many many nights just cooking dinner and watching movies.
One of my favorites is when we hiked Brasstown Bald the day before we graduated Young Harris
Kelsey's dad hiked with us and wiped our butts on that hike
at the end when we were seriously dragging 
he was yelling at us from like 50 ft ahead to hurry up!
all of the memories are ones I will cherish forever
Kelsey has been there for me so much and I truly and grateful for our friendship!




Kelsey,
Thank you for always being such a wonderful friend
Thank you for all being there for me and always loving me
thank you for your support in my life
always know that if you ever needed anything I would be there in a heart beat
always know that I love you and will always be there to 
cheer you on and cheer you up when you need it!! 
I love you like a sister 
Hannah 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...