Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Rambles

It was the last full weekend in Vina 
and how did I spend it 
well I watched a lot of Grey's Anatomy
I know bad
but it was the good seasons where everyone was sick or dying 
I just couldn't quit watching
but other than that I spent a lot of time outside
I got a little bug bit
Its really really itchy
and the redness just keeps spreading
who knows what it is?
I don't know weather to be concerned or to just not be.

over the weekend Chile had their annual 
teleton
so I ventured out to the Vina Teleton event on Saturday 
it was really fun
and I got a little Chile flag to bring home
the Teleton is to support the children hospitals here
I didn't send anything in for the teleton
but I did buy a couple Christmas ornaments that supported the hospital


that's all for my weekend really
spent Sunday studying and just relaxing
and preparing myself for this last week of school
hope everyone has a good Monday!!



Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, I would get the bug bite checked out if it keeps spreading like that. Who knows what Chilean bugs might do to your skin if you're not used to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...