Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year In Review

this year has been an amazing year for me
I've been so many places 
and met so many wonderful people!!


I started the year out In Charleston SC
I started at a new school Charleston Southern University

I absolutely love that school and that city
its such a beautiful place 
I know that this is the place God wants me to be right now!!


over the summer I had the opportunity to travel to
China and visit my long time friend 
who i meet freshman year of high school
it was so much fun seeing China and 
spending time with Wei in her home country
I also got to go on my first cruise 
with my 3 best friends to Bermuda 
I officially have been converted to a cruise vacationer from now on!!


half way through the spring semester at school 
I decided to Study Abroad
So in august I packed up my life in two suit cases
and set off to a country I knew nothing about 
for 4 and a half months
while I was studding I had the opportunity to travel around South America
I traveled to Peru and saw
 Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca and Arequipa 
I went to Buenos Aries Argentina 
with my friend and her family
and the last trip 
was a 5 day hike in the Patagonia of Chile


This past year has been so amazing
I have loved every minute of it 
I am so blessed have been able to spend this past year
doing the things I love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...