Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finding Direction


where do I go from here?
I'm at that point in life where I feel like I should know 
where I'm heading
I've got a year or so left in college 
then what do I do?
I've got to find a job, student loans to pay
but what if that's not the direction my life is to take?
lately I have felt this huge tug at my heart 
to serve orphans
I spend this past semester serving at a home for children 
and I feel in love with those kids
as each day passed I felt like I knew that was where I was supposed to be
I found my self picturing my life a few years down the road 
somewhere abroad serving orphans
they need love 
plain and simple
and I have so much to give 
I've been blessed so much and I only want to give back what I've been given
I know that I have student loan payments that have to be paid
but I also know that my God will provide 
and if I'm where He wants me to be then
my loan payments will be taken care of
so this is where you come in
I ask that y'all pray for me over the next few months
that I would be shown direction in  where I'm supposed to be/go
and that I would have the courage to follow Him
I would really really appreciate the prayers so much

now that you know my prayer request
how can I be praying for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...