Sunday, December 18, 2011

Busy Bee

wow this has been such a crazy week for me!!
this time last week I was on a plane coming home
Its hard to believe that I've been home for a week now
time has flown by
I've been so busy I have not even had time to breath it feels like!
this past week
I've gotten to visit Charleston and see some of my favorite people
we went to the James Island Light Show 
and that was so much fun we also got to roast marsh mellows there!!
On Friday I hosted a Christmas party
It was a lot of work getting everything together and made for the party
but it was so worth it 
to get to see everyone together and having fun!
we made pinterest ornaments i found a few weeks ago
and they turned out so good 
we were supposed to have a camp fire and make some'mores
but the rain came and we couldn't do them.
today was the annual Shiflett Christmas lunch
I look forward to this every year
when all the family is together.
this next week is equally as busy so blogging will probably take the back burner
Hope everyone is have a wonderful holiday season!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...