Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Its About Time

as I type now I fianlly have a new computer that actually worksafter 5 days!


My dads friend was so kind and brought me a computer all the way from the capital of Chile which is about and hour and a half away this evening! i am so greatful becasue other wise I would have been without a compter for about a month and a half. I can't buy one here because its a spanish operating system and I wouldnt be abe to use it! so thank you Phil for letting me use your computer until I get one!!


other than the comptuer issue everything is going wonderfully!! I really love it here. We live in such a central area it is literally inbetween everything and only a 10 min walk to the unversity. I am really glad about that becasue other students are having to walk a long distance or take a bus to school and I really don't know if I can handel that!


The only thing that sucks about where we live is that its really loud. Its right on the main drag so it is nosie all the time I keep getting woken up all hours of the night from differnt stuff out side. But im sure that once im used to it it will be all good!


Today started orientation for school. We took a writen exam and I basically turned it back in empty. I had a freak moment becasue when I told the lady that I did not speak any spanish at all she kind of looked at me like really. So when I turned the paper in I asked her if you needed to know spanish to be there and she reasured me that we didnt and they would teach us, That took my stress away!


Well I am off to bed we have to be at school at 9 am to take an oral exam, haha im gona say no habla espanol and walk out, and register with the police. We will get actual Chilian ID's while we are here im pretty excied about that!


Miss you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...