Friday, August 5, 2011

OOHHH Technology

I've had a pretty eventful week with all the electronic stuff I brought with me. First my computer and then today well my camera decided to act up. The lens was stuck for like 4 hours inbetween open and closed. I was getting really frustrated with that thing! It would not open or close it just kept saying Lens Error. But luckly it started working after I took the hair dryer to it. I think there was some sand in it maybe. I was at the beach yesterday evening watching the sunset so thats a pretty big possibility.


Other than the camera issue today I had a pretty fun day!


We got our class assignments today and drum roll please im in Basic spanish. Its going to be such a different semester. I only have class 3 days a week for 2 and a half hours so Im pretty excited about that. It leaves alot of time to travel! We are already starting to plan our spring break trip for september were going up north! Im really SUPER excited that I found a good group to travel with.


Anyways today we went over to the next town called Valparaiso. We took a boat tour around the harbor and a walking tour throught the city. It was such a beautiful city! Very old and rustic. They have these really old elevators that take you up the hills they were interesting like 200 years old and still running. I really wish that I could put pictures up but I can't so come september I will have lots and lots to put up!


Welp its like 1 am here so im catching some sleep for a relaxing day at the mall tomorrow


miss everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...