Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stumble & Pin

I told myself all summer I was NOT getting into Pinterest. I knew if I started I would get hooked. Well last night in started and I just love it so so much! I started planning a party and looking for porjects for my new apartment in Charleston. I'm having so much fun looking for stuff and making my dream boards as I call it.


And then last night Tawni introduced me to stumbleupon.com and its just so much fun! we sat or like and hour and just surfed throught that thing. You sign up for it and mark you interest and it will bring you to random websites for your interest its so fun. If you like something it will save it for you in a little file. You just press the little stumbe button at the top and then you off to another site. Its totally random and totally fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...