Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Day

Well yesterday was the first day of classes down here. I really don't know how to take it. It seems like what they are going to require from us is going to be super easy. I'm hafe heartedly hoping for this becasue I am getting to travel to some amazing places this semester and having to take a few days here and there off school. So if its not that hard this will be an easy thing for me to do. Anyways back to school my class only has 4 people in it for right now and then 2 more from different countries are joining us in september. we already started learning yesterday and so far im doing ok. I made like 50 flash cards last night so the studying is starting and I am determined to be able to get by in one month!! Whats good about the classes im taking is one is specifically for conversation and then the other is just to learn grammer. So that will be the big help here having 2 6 hour classes just for learning spanish!


Also yesterday me and my two friends started planning our spring break trip and our patagonia hiking trip. I am so SUPER excited for this. I will do a post spicifically for that later and let yall know whats going on. I really just can't wait!


well off to school for another day of spanish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...