Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Places, New Friends

Its been a week since I left home for Chile. Its been such a good week and a wierd on to!


Getting used to livng in a new place with new people is always hard. But I'v had such an easy transition so far. I am so thankful for my roomate Monica. Im so glad that we've been able to get used to living with Sylvia together. The homestay part has been the hardest part for me becasue I can't communicate with her so alot of times im just left sitting in my own little world here. Were no longer allowed to use English in the house. I see the purpose of this but also right now its lfet me pretty frustrated bacasue I'v never studied spanish so im compleatly clueless when they try to ask me stuff and i end up just say Si to everything. So thats my little frustration right now but other than that Im really loving it here. I could use some good ol' American food though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...