Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Right Now

So right now the home sickness is sorta setting in. We I signed up for Chile they told me no knowledge of spanish was required. But that was really a lie. I'v already been struggling in class becasue the begginers spanish is tought in Spanish so learning is freaking hard becasue I have no clue what there saying. thats been super frustrating for me here so far!




also when I first signed up I was suposta stay in a house with just exchange students but they canceled that last minute so I was placed witha family that dosnt speak any english. It's wierd living with a family here Im not really liking it so far they cater to your needs. Which probably sounds nice but it't kinda frustrating I like doing my own lundry and stuff and I cant do that here. She is always telling me stuf and doing things I don't understand so I just nod and go on with life. I really wanted the casa stay becasue we would have had our own house and had a little more freedom. I'v been here for almost two weeks now and I'v not had a single conversation with the person Im living with. Luckly I got a roomate so that has been really helpful she can speak spanish so she helps out alot.




I understood when I came here that they spoke spanish. And I tried to learn stuff befor I got here but its hard for me to learn from books so I didnt learn very much and Chilians speak very slopy and fast so Its just extra hard for me to pick up on things.




this is just a little rant that I need to post to relieve some stress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...