Saturday, July 30, 2011

32 hours later

So I finally made it to Chile last night around 11PM. AHH what a long day I had yesterday!


Well I ended up having to buy a flight at 2 am yep 2 am. Basically I was not going to be able to get out on a Delta flight untill tuesday of the comming week. So my dad broke down and bought a flight. The first plane left at 5:45am to Washington DC where I had a 2 hour layover. From there I headed on a 5 hour flight to Panama City, Panama. I passed out on that flight because at that point I had already been up since 8:30 to previous morning and was EXHAUSTED. Once I arrived in Panama I had a brief layover and I was on to Chile. I got to Chile around 11 pm checked into my hotel grabed some food and went streight to bed.


I got up around 6:30 this morning to meet the rest of the group to head to ViƱa del Mar to meet our host family! I am staying with Mrs.Silvia she is super sweet and can not speak any english. Luckly my house mate Monica speaks fluent spanish so she will translate for me.


So far I am loving the city but not the weather right now its really cold and they dont have central heating so I have about 4 layer on!


Well I am off to bed so I can be up and ready to explore the city tomorrow!


nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...