Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Truth Behind Studying Abroad

So its kind of understood that when you study abroad most students are there for the abroad part of the experience. Well I've decided to fully embrace this! Of course I'm still learning and going to classes but with a spring break and lots of holidays we are left with lots of time to travel to different parts of Chile. So me and two friends have been full force in planing our 2 and a half weeks of travel time we have. I'll reveal where were off to later once everything is booked and finalized. But just know that I am getting to do some of the most amazing things while I'm down here. I'm making memories and snaping pictures that I will tresure forever!


So to leave you with today I'll give you a little sneak peak of where Im going and lets see who can guess what I'm doing this semester! The first person to guess the two trips correctly will get a prize when I get home!


Some of my family and friends already know where Im going so if you do don't guess!










1 comment:

  1. First one is some sort of temple. Aztec? Mayan?

    Second one...I'm going to go ahead and guess Andes Mountains because I don't know any other mountain ranges in South America lol. If the Andes are even down there. Geography and I are not friends.

    ~SP
    http://www.500daysofshaneiferd.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...