Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekend Review

Friday was spent sleeping in till 12ish
I'm not going to lie I love sleeping in 
I know that you waste a day doing it 
but I would sleep in everyday if I could
then me and Tawni went to the sand dunes out in Concon
it was something we wanted to go and see and check off our list of things to do before we leave
it happened to be super windy Friday here so therefor sand was being blown around everywhere
we were literally covered head to toe in sand I still am cleaning it out of my ears
but it was really cool to see 
and the views of Vina from the dunes are so beautiful so it was worth it!!
on a side not I dropped my camera in the sand and now the lenses cover is stuck open 
and I can't get it closed 



Saturday I went to Santigo with my most mom here
I was SOOO hot 
It was seriously like night and day between Vina and Santiago that day
it was cloudy and cold in Vina
and super sunny and hot in Sanitago
we went to an area that was just shopping everywhere
there were cloths, jewelry, shoes and purses every way you turned
I'm not much into the whole chaotic shopping to find the best deal its just is to overwhelming to me
I hate digging to find the right size or color of something
but If you did like to do all that than this is the place for it!! 
the only things i picked up were some cute little wooden puzzles for some cute little friends of mine


Sunday was the last even that the school hosted for us
they took us to play paintball
I am not so great at this game Im quite scared to get hit
so I probably wasn't the best team mate 
but I did the best I could and only got hit once!!



   



Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...