Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Cheekys

were freshman in college
at a new school with new people
a little nervous but determined to make new friends 
praying that God would bring us someone that just gets us
a few short weeks into the school year we got our answered Prayer
it was just a little weekend Spiritual Life Retreat 
but little did we know that after that weekend we would have a new forever best friend
for the next two years we had the time of our lives at Young Harris College 
(until you had to leave me to follow your dream)
those were the years 
we spent many hours at waffle house,
nights staying up late watching movies or just talking,
took spontaneous trips to Murphy NC,
took a little trip to NYC,
played pranks,
stayed up all night studying in the student center
these are the memories that I will cherish forever
and will hold a special place in my heart forever





How has it already been 4 years since we have been friends?
my how time flies when your having fun
and boy what a fun 4 yours we have had!!
she is a friend that will
put me in my place when I need it,
Comfort me when im sad,
make me laugh so hard I can't breath,
and love me unconditional.
she is the sister I never had 
someone to arguing with one minutes and then laughing with the next
I don't know where I would be without my cheeks

Lindsey,
thank you for always being there for me
thank you for you support in all the crazy things I do
thanks you for having the patience with me when i didn't deserve it
thank you for praying for me and loving me through that time in my life
 when most would have turned their backs
thank you for always having my back 
thank you for you love 
and for being someone I can always call on 
no matter what time of day or night it is!
thank you for being like a sister to me
don't ever forget that I love you 
and that I am always here for you 
I always thank God for putting you in my life
He knew exactly who I needed all those years ago!!
I will always be your biggest supporter and always have you back
I love you so so much
Tee Tah





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...