Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Philippians 4:13

"For I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13

2 weeks ago I was hiking Torres del Paine in the Patagonia
It was one of the most challenging things I have ever done in my life
It started off ok the first day but from there on it was difficult for me
when I thought I couldn't make it any further 
the only thing that came to mine was
Philippians 4:13
"I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me strength"
this verse doesn't just apply to specific things it apply to everything 
how amazing is that?
we could be doing something as little as 
raking the leaves
or something as big as 
climbing Mt. Everest
and God will still there right by our side no matter what
giving us the strength to move forward
so for the 5  days that I spent hiking that verse became my 
strength and
encouragement

Hiking Torres del Paine was one of the most challenging and intense things I have ever done
but being in God's creation for 5 whole days
seeing the mountains he made 
and the glaciers he formed 
just blew me away
it was really hard to keep the tears back
I have never felt so at peace and aw like I did standing up on those mountains
it was an amazing and incredible experience 
I am so thankful that God allowed me to be able to see all I' saw 
I feel so incredible blessed!!

here are a few pictures and videos from the time we spend down south


Valle del Francés


getting our tent set up the first night




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...