Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ABC's of Thanks

this is just a little list of what Im thankful for from A to Z
I'm linking up with Finding Joy 


Finding Joy | The ABC's of Thanks


{A} Air Conditioner they don't have it here in Chile and Its hot
{B} Bravissimo Ice Cream

{C} Chile my time here has been sweet and Ill always cherish it
{D} Dogs most of the time the stray dogs drive me nuts but their barks have become music to my ears
{E} Eats I love love to eat plain and simple
{F} Friends God has given me the most amazing friends and I would be lost with out them
{G} Grace im so thankful that the Lord loves us enough to cover us in grace
{H} Hogar Nino Amor I've been so blessed to be able to visit this place every week 
I love those Kids and it really hurts my heart to have to leave them
{I} Internet I love that I can be hundreds of miles away from my family and friends but still talk to them every day
{J} Journals I've loved that I've finally been able to fill up an full journal plus 2
{K} Kindness of everyone I've meet in Chile
{L} Laughter it really is the best medicine   
{M} Mondays I actually look forward to starting a new week with new adventures
{N} New Relationships I just love that being here in Chile after 4 months I now have forever friends
{O} Opportunity I thankful for all the opportunity I've had this past year
{P} Palmaras I get this pastry at least 5 times a week
{Q} Quilts I love old quilts that have been passed down from generation to generation
{R} Relax Time sometimes spent at the beach most of the time spent in my room
{S} Smiles I love seeing one of the kids at the Hogar smiling or passing someone on the street and sharing that smile of hello 
{T} Time Changes I love that I am 2 hours ahead of home and that I have more hours to talk to everyone
{U} USA I feel so blessed to have grown up in such  a wonderful country
{V} Vacations where ever they may be
{W} Water that I have clean safe water to drink everyday
{X} "X-Change" (made up the word) Im thanks for for mail and that I can "xchange" post cards with friends around the world
{Y} You for reading all the randomness I post on here
{Z} Zip Lining and the thrill that comes along with it!



1 comment:

  1. cute list, and happy Thanksgiving, even if it is a day late :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...