Monday, November 14, 2011

A Weekend In the Big City

this weekend I was lucky enough to have my mom come and visit me again here in Chile
we meet up in Santiago Chile
which is the capital of Chile and a MASSIVE city
I really love the atmosphere there I think it mostly has to do with the fact that it feels like NYC to me 

We had a wonderful weekend full of
eating and shopping
we spen 3 whole days just exploring the city and wondering around the streets
we found a huge market that sold everything from cat food to strawberry's 
It was probably one of the neatest things I have ever seen
I had such a hustle and bustle atmosphere
there are people shouting, buying and rushing around every where
its almost to hard to walk in there
The whole thing is about 3 blocks long and about 3 blocks wide
it was like the Sam's Club of Chile 
you buy everything in bulk and most people take it back to their stores and resell it 
I seriously could have spent all day wondering around the place just taking it all in
there is already some plans in the works to go back!

I am so glad that my mom came down and spent the weekend with me
just what this girl needed!!

I only have 27 days left
yep 27 days that's it
how has time gone by so  fast?
I really can't believe that my time here in Chile is almost over
Im going to be spending my last few weeks here enjoying the warm weather
before I have to head home to winter

verse for the week
Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope int he Lord
Psalm 31:24

hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday 
and had a wonderful rest of the week!!

Im linking up with Carissa at Lowercase letters today

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...