Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

source

How can it be Thanksgiving already?
It feels like just yesterday
I was pulling out the swim suits
This Thanksgiving is different for me 
Im not with family 
Im not at my Aunt Lisas house eatting all the fried okra my heart can desire
Im not preparing to stay out all night with HKH 
all that saddens my heart 
but its also not what thanksgiving is about
and being so far from all the holiday festivities
makes me realize the true meaning behind the season and all that I am grateful for

I have so much to be thankful for in this life
but what Im most thankful for is a  Lord and Savior 
who continuly coverrs me in grace everyday
There is no way I could truly thank Him enough 
he has blessed me beyond measures this past year
and I am so grateful for all He has done in my life

Im so grateful for a wonderful family 
that loves me no matter what 
and supports me in all that I do 

And my wonderful amazing friends
I would not be who I am today with out 
your presence in my life
and I am so glad that God put each and everyone of you
in my life at the perfect time

I hope everyone has a wonderful 
Thanksgiving 

here is a little video 
to ponder about what it means to be thankful

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...