Monday, November 28, 2011

HKH

we were Hannah and Holly ready to take on the world
I was a senior and Holly was a Junior 
we had been besties for a year and were ready for another fun awesome year with our small group
we figured our group would stay the same 
just us, Chuck and the two other girls that came
but that year our group got quite a few new additions
one person in particular was 
Katelyn 
she was a sophomore in  High School 
so was a cool kid
I"m not going to lie she intimidated me for some reason
but after just a couple of groups we found out that we were a lot alike
It didn't take long for the 3 of us to become a team 
people know us as Holly, Katelyn and Hannah 
where there was one the other two would be!
I still remember the first time the 3 of us were a team
we went to feed the homeless with our church down town and then ate dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe
the 3 of us became fast friends 
these girls have been by my side through thick and thin
they were by my side when I need them most 
and I am forever grateful for all they have done for me





over the past four years the 3 of us have grown closer together
we are a team
were all in different university's miles apart
but we still find time for one another
we love each other through our faults and weaknesses
we are there for each other in times of sadness and times of celebration
they are my forever supporters 
and I don't know where I would be without them
Holly and Katelyn,
thank you for loving me 
thank you for supporting me
thank you for being a shoulder to cry one and friends to laugh with
thank you for encouraging me spiritually and holding me accountable for my actions
thank you for all the little things you do for me on a daily basis
thank you girls for being there for me my senior year of High School
I know that was a long time ago 
but those where heard months for me 
and I will always remember yall driving our to take me to dinner after my track practice
those will always be precious memories for me!
I am so so so blessed to call you girls my Best Friends
I don't know what I did to be so luck!
I thank God for putting us in each others lives
he knew we needed each other for the rest of our lives 
to love and encourage each other
I can't wait to spend many many many more years
laughing and crying with y'all
I don't want you to ever forget how much I love you!!
Love you to the moon and back
Nanna












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...