Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mission Impossible begins

Its starting to hit me that in 3 weeks I will be leaving for the rest of the year WEIRD! with that being said the packing has to starts now. There is now way that I can procrastinate for this trip. The thought of packing almost 5 months of stuff into two suite cases freaks me out. How am I ever going to get this done?


As of now I seriously don't this it is going to be possible to get it all put in two duffel bags. I'm sure I will have to do some weeding out as I go, which I wont be happy about. I am also going to invest in space bags to pack up in. I am getting there right at the end of their winter so I am going to need a variety of cloths while I'm there luckily its generally warmer there so I wont need a lot of winter cloths. But non the less I will need to pack a coats & sweaters and swim suites and shorts.


Once thing I keep telling myself to keep somewhat sane is that I can buy stuff once I get there. This is going to be hard for an avid over packer but I will get it done and hopefully get to bring mostly everything I want to



and in 3 weeks I will be saying hello from this beautiful beach city!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...