Sunday, July 24, 2011

I Did It

I have successfully packed 5 months worth of clothes into one suit case!!

thank the lord for space saver bags because if I didn't have those there is no way I would have been able to do it!

So as of today I have 5 days till I leave. At this point I really don't know how I feel about it. It really hasn't sunk in that I am leaving this week. I'm sure that once I get to the airport I will start getting excited!

On another not I am really going to try to blog daily in Chile and post pictures to keep all my family and friends updated on my adventure there. I know I have been trying to do that here and failed but hopefully I will have a little more motivation there!!

Well Im off to sleep for my last few days with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...