Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Saturday Night at Home

As I write this I am sitting on my back porch with the tiki lights flickering, the frogs or what ever chirping in the background and have some brownies baking in the oven. Perfect night if I must say so myself!

This is my first Saturday home in what feels like forever. You see I am one of those persons who can't sit still I like to be going all the time. But I am also one who LOVES alone time at home. yes I am weird like that I love being by myself some think its weird but I think its necessary for me to stay sane.

So with that being said I am going to put a few of my favorite things to with my me time

1. read a book preferably a Karen Kingsbury novel

2. catch up on so tv time that I've missed

3.craft

4. sit on my back porch doing nothing!

5. go to the movies

thats not a lot of things but those are usually what I do when I have so me time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...