Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rainy Days and Vacuum Lines

Yesterday was a rainy day here in Georgia so the kids and I did something I hadn't done in a really long time... we played in the rain.

at first they did not want to have anything to do with that idea. So i went on with out them and just as I thought they came not long after. We played out there for about 45 minutes until it started thundering. But while we were out there it was just pure laughter the entire time.

we ran around, splashed in puddles and had races in the "river" aka the run off water. I loved seeing the kids just running around and laughing with each other it was a fun little summer memory!


earlier today I saw Jake run off to the spare room and then I heard him banging around in there. So I went back there and saw him getting the vacuum out. He then told me he accidentally made a mess with his snack. So I helped him get the vacuum out and get it plugged in. He was pretty cute trying to vacuum the living room. I eventually took over and just did the entire living room. anyways the whole point of this was to say how much I love vacuum lines on the carpet. Like I really love them I would vacuum everyday if my carpet still did that!

Well I have one more day of work and only 2 more days until I am off to Chile. I am super excited to get there and discover the city!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...