Monday, July 18, 2011

today im particpating in Miscellany Monday with Lowercase letters


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


{one}. I could not sleep for anything last night 3:30 rolled around and I was still wide awake so I watched season one of House

{two}.Jake is still playing in the 6yr World Series pretty impressive

{three}. Saw Harry Potter on friday with my bestie Lindsey Sirmons and her little brother Brandon. im not gona lie I cried at the end of it! It's sad that after 10 years of Harry its all over!

{four} I get my visa tomorrow. Im super excited can't believe that in a week and a half I will be leaving for the rest of the year

{five} me and the kidos are have a pretty boring day because I hate putting gas in my car and I am basically out!

{six} I finally started working on my coffee filter wreath worked for two hours last night and only finished the outer ring and only burnt my hand one good time. I will post more about this project later


Im going to try and do this every monday espically once I get to Chile!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...