Thursday, July 14, 2011

2 weeks away

In two weeks I will be stepping on a plane leaving for the rest of the year! Its kind of weird when I think about it that way. But anyways I am starting to gather things up and sort through my clothes this week. Its been a really difficult task. First of all its their winter down there right now so it will be cold when I get there but around septemberish it starts spring. So I am having to pack my heavy coat and my swim suite, which I find really weird! I have just a few more things to buy and ill be good to go!

Im getting really excited as the days go by. I am supposed find out who im going to be living with there any day now. Its kind of nerve racking to an extent but im not worried about it just excited to meet the family and get to know them!

also this week I'v gotten to meet a few other international students through what do ya know Facebook. we have group for all the international students so that has been fun to see who all will be there with me!

I have lots to do and only 2 weeks so it should be fun running around with my head cut off like a chicken to try to get it all done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...