Monday, July 25, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

{One}


Friday my wonderful friends came home from a mission trip in Brazil! I am glad they got back just in the nick of time before I head out Thursday. Brazil is a special place for us Its where we went on our first mission trip ever with New Life. It was such an eye opener trip for us. Seeing people with nothing giving everything to help others really opens your eyes.


{two}

Saturday I got to go to one of my best friends wedding shower. Kelsey and Zach got married back in December but just got around to having their shower, guess that the life of a military family. I really missed them these past two months. We all live down in Charleston together so we all spend a lot of time together. I really wish Shrimpf could have made it up!


{three}
Sunday all my family came over to my house for a early birthday/going away party. I really do not like parties at all. I just don't like being the center of attention. Other than that it was really nice to see everyone. I don't get to see my cousin Kayla and Kiera very often but I love spending time with them. Kiera couldn't make it last night but I got to see Kayla.


{four}
its my last few days of work this week its kind of bittersweet. I have been watching Jenna and jack for almost 6 years now. jake just turned one, Jenna 3 and I was only 15 when I started watching them. Its hard to believe that little miss prissy is going into fourth grade. Makes me feel old! But this will be my last summer with them because I will be living in Charleston full time starting in January




1 comment:

  1. How wonderful it must have beem to watch Jenna and Jake growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...