Monday, September 12, 2011

New Week, New Adventures

{A}
Life has been really crazy! 
I don't know how but time has just passed by and I didn't even notice.
Im so behind on the bloging thing I am going to try to catch up soon

{B}
My parents came and visited this past weekend
It was nice to have home here for a few days
I got to spend the weekend showing them around my "home" for the semester
We went to a neighboring city, Santiago and explored around Vina all in 2 days and my feet are feeling it!
but it was wonderful to have them here

{C}
Im getting ready to take off traveling
Im super excited about all the places I'm getting to visit and I can't wait to share them will yall when I get back

{D}
Spanish is getting better
I'm learning slow but I'm learning and that's all that matters
I'm already planing on going somewhere next may for the month 
Hopefully a orphanage in Guatemala 

{E}
Ephesians 4
read it.
love it.
live it.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I would kill to travel! I'm saving money for it though. I have a survey on the side of my blog letting people vote where I should go, I'd love if you voted! Great blog, am a new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...