Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Life in Chile

time is flying by
I don't know if I like that or not
I am so so so looking forward to getting home and seeing everyone
I actually miss being stressed out about test
living in a dorm room
and having to go to class 5 days a week
WEIRD 
yes I know that but its always the weird things you miss the most
like tootsie rolls 
I hardly ever eat those at home but I crave them constantly here

But on the other hand
leaving in 2 months kind stresses me out
there is still so much to do
and so many places I want to go before I leave
and besides that
leaving my wonderful friends down here
that really breaks my heart even thinking about it
what am I gona do when I can't see them everyday
it makes me so so so sad
like really sad 
thank goodness for Skype so I will at least still get to see their faces!

anyways 
those are my feelings right now
Im heading off to the hogar to play with some sweet little ones





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...