Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Time

So my little story for today is from first semester freshman year. The whole summer before and the few week that I had been at YHC I had been praying for God to bring some people into my life that would be my life long college friends! well during this weekend God answered my prayers and brought the most amazing friend into my life!! I love her so much and I am so grateful for her. She has walked by me in my toughest time and was always there for me no matter what.

At Young Harris they have a spiritual life retreat at the beginning of each year. Well freshman year I knew Lindsey S and kind of new Ali. Well In my literature class I meet Lindsey Card and Kelsey Hudgins. I found out that Lindsey was going to SLR and didn't really know anyone else either. So we planed on sticking together during this little adventure. Well to start off this retreat you have to get there and usually the sophomores drive the freshman well me and Lindsey got there and what do you know all the cars were full so we get to ride with the adult chaperon K Fox. Well at first we were kind of weary of that but it ended up being really interesting we got to know him and each other a little better. Well we get to the retreat at Camp Glisson in Dahlonega Georgia well it was such a fun weekend!! We canoed down a river for 3 long and tiring hours, had an amazing worship service and had some quality bonding time at the waffle house. This weekend is such an amazing weekend for the student at YHC its the mark of a new year and a time for us to get focused on God before we conquer the up coming semester. This is a special tradition at YHC that I love!



"Were back in business brothers"

Love you Linds

thank you so much for always sticking by my side you have been such an amazing friends and I am so blessed to have you in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...