Saturday, April 30, 2011

the End is VERY Near

So as I am sitting here I am thinking of all the things I should be doing like maybe studying form my one last exam that is Monday morning or packing up my room that I have to move out of in 3 day. But I just can't no I refuse to do those things right now. All I want to do is relax and take everything around me in. For me this past school year has been such a world wind for me.

I graduated from Young Harris in May went home for the summer moved to Savannah Ga did not like it moved back home over Christmas Holiday Moved to Charleston to go to Charleston Southern University

and now well here I am again packing up and getting ready to move. When I came down to Charleston I had no intentions of ever leaving this school again, Shot I didn't even think I would come home for the summer but Boy was I wrong. As I am packing up I keep thinking about how I am going to in a different country next semester. I am going to be thrown into a completely different culture with a completely different language. Obviously that brings up lots of fear and nervousness but recently I have decided to quit worrying about the future whether it be what I'm going to be doing when I graduate or even the next month. Worrying about those things will get me no where! God clearly says in Matthew 6:34 "So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today"I know that God has a plan for my like (Jeremiah 29:11) and He will never fail me. there will be troubles in my life but God he will be there to help pick me up when I need it or cheer me on when I'm close to home plate. God has such an amazing plan for me that I could never imagine. So why should I sit here and steal worry from tomorrow? Going through life with out worrying about tomorrow just gives you such a different perspective on life you tend to start appreciating what is here now they blessing all around us that we may other wise take for granted. So as I sit here and start packing my life up in boxes I am going to remember all the amazing time I have had this semester in Charleston and how part of me dosn't want to leave but also be comforted that even thought the future is so unknown I am going to be guided by the author of my life along the journey that He has in store for me.

the next leg of my life will take me to some amazing places in this World and I am so truly blessing to have a Savior that has given me these opportunities and family that has supported me on everything that has come my way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...