Wednesday, April 20, 2011

He Has Risen

At CSU they have a Thursday night service called elevate for us college students. Well today they had the last one of the semester, I know its Wednesday but it was moved for a good reason. They had a combination service downtown today for all the colleges in Charleston. It was a lotof fun and really awesome to see other college students from all over Charleston coming together to worship our God.
At this service they had a raffle that I entered and well I just so happen to win. I never win things so I was kind of surprised with they announced my name.
During the service a guy from CSU painted a picture that was being raffled off so that was my prize. This picture really doesn't do it justice its really pretty and it only took him about a hour and a half to do it amazing!!! I really love it and now have a new picture for my future apartment that maybe one day I will be moving in!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...