Saturday, April 23, 2011

Farmers Market Frenzy

Today Kelsey and I went to the farmers market downtown. I think I found my new heaven on earth. It was full of fun crafts and lots and lot of food that looked so yummy I had to really use a lot of self control to not just walk around an buy all that yummy food. But I did splurge of two treats today.

Well one treat wasn't exactly at the farmers market but It was equally as good!! ever since we went to this yogurt store for Lindsey Card's birthday I have just been craving some more so today was the day!! Frozen yogurt is probably my new favorite thing!



Ok back to the farmers market. ever since I left Young Harris I have really dreamed about the peanut man's boiled peanuts. I swear he makes the BEST ones ever!! well at the market today they had some of these babies and so we just had to get some. They tasted a lot different than the ones we got at the peanut mans but they were still pretty good!!


That was all my fun for today, unless you want to count the 5 hours of studying as fun?

But I will make up for it tomorrow as Kelsey and I embark on making our first holiday meal. I am in charge of making the ham so we will see about that.

Lets all remember with this weekend if for. Its not about the food but its about our rinses King and the blood He shed for us on the cross.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...