Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Life Lately

Stagnant

that has been my life lately. I feel like everything from friendships to school work has been just plain stagnate. Not going anywhere but backwards. I have wrestled with myself as to why I have been feeling like this. could it be the fact that I am so far away from the ones I love? or so far away from the one who has loved me since before I was born?

I may bot know the reason for this stage in my life. But its not a stage I am comfortable with. Having being someone who struggled with anxiety and depression this stage in my life has brought back a lot of memories that I have refused to think about since that season of my life. So with that being said I have been using this time for evaluate myself figure out what God wants from me why He has put me where I am at this point. the first and most recognizable thing I have been able to pin point is something I have always struggled with and that is being in the Word daily. Although I still don't do that everyday I have become more conscious of the need for this in my life. This time of everything around me being stagnate has allowed me to rediscover my faith continue to build up my relationship with Christ.

This season in my life has also been filled with a lot of moving. I have gone from place to place school to school.I have investing in friendships with people that may not still be there but they will have a special place in my heart. I strongly believe that God brings people in our life for a reason and I truly believe that about the friends I have made that past year.

I guess what I am trying to get at here is that our lives are full of different seasons we will encounter different trials that will build us up and seasons of Joy that will encourage us. But through everything we should always remember the maker behind it all. God knows us he has a plan for us and He will not allow us to go through something we can not handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...