Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Sorry

well needless to say its been a REALLY busy past few weeks
with Christmas, New Years, Passion and the start of school
I've hardly had time to breath these past few weeks
so I just wanted to apologize for the long absence
I moved into my first ever apartment last Sunday!!
Its been so fun!
I feel like such a big girl 
I had to go and buy mattresses and furniture once I got here
thankfully I had the wonderful Kelsey to help me with that!!
but since moving in I've had no Cable or Internet 
so I've basically been closed off from the world for the past week
and boy what a blessing it has been
I've actually gone to bed early,
had some quality bonding time with my new roommate,
and been able to just be here not all caught up in the world
its has been a much needed break 
but hopefully by tomorrow we will be up and running with cable and internet
and I'll be back for the rest of the semester!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...