Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Funday

{a}
so today was the start of the second week of school
only 15 more weeks to go!! 
I can do this!
I had Civil War and Reconstruction class today
(an upper lever history class mind you)
you may remember me being a health promotions major 
so why am I in an upper lever history class?
well my major has now changed
more on that topic later
but I really thing this is going to be an amazing semester
I am actually looking forward to going to class each day
and the best part my first class doesn't start till 11 every day 
so that is the major plus for me!!

{b}
my parents came for a little visit this past weekend
me and my mom finished shopping for my apartment
and then Sunday we went downtown for lunch and to see some old fort
there headed home as I type

{c}
I just want to note that I absolutly love my new roommate
she is just so funny and there is seriously never 
a dull moment up in our house
God really knew this was exactly where I need to live 
this semester!!

{d}
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday
and remember to do something nice for someone today!

I'm linking up with Carissa at Lowercase Letters today
stop by her fabulous blog!!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1 comment:

  1. Aww having a good roommate is such a blessing! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...